Everything You Need to Know About Shopping for a New Hot Tub
Are you considering buying your first hot tub or a replacement for your current hot tub? That’s exciting! Hot tubs are a great way to spend time with your friends and family. There are a lot of factors that go into purchasing a hot tub. So, you may find yourself overwhelmed and unsure where to start. This guide could give you a few helpful tips and get you on your way toward a new hot tub in no time! From what to look for while shopping and how to have an easy hot tub removal to make room for an upgrade, Junk Crusaders is here to help you figure it out!
Tips While Shopping for a Hot Tub
There are several factors to consider when buying a hot tub. Referring to this guide is a great way to ensure you get a hot tub that is best for your needs. Additionally, check out Consumer Affairs’ list of best hot tubs for some inspiration and further tips. Before shopping for a hot tub, think about the following:
- Your Budget: Don’t wait until you’re looking at a hot tub to consider whether or not you can afford that model. Sit down ahead of time, examine your finances, and determine exactly how much you are able to spend on this purchase. Once you have that number in mind, don’t even look at tubs outside of that price range. You’ll be glad you stuck to your budget later! If you are making this purchase with someone else, this step is especially important. You need to be on the same page about how much money you are willing to spend on your hot tub.
- Number of People: How many people live in your household? How many people do you predict coming over to use your hot tub? Some hot tubs have 4 seats, while others have 8, 10, or more seats. Going in with a number in mind helps narrow your search while you’re shopping. How many people your hot tub will need to accommodate is an important factor.
- Additional Features Desired: Do you want the most innovate jet system in your hot tub? Underwater lighting? Built-in speakers? There are a lot of neat features you can get for your hot tub. Think about the kind of seats that you’re most likely to enjoy, how deep you’d like it to be, and anything else that would make your hot tub experience just the way you’d like it! Write a list of your must-have features and a list of your desired features before shopping. That way, sales staff can help you find the perfect hot tub for you!
- Placement: Where is this tub gonna go? Do you want an indoor tub or an outdoor tub? Do you have room to accommodate any size tub or do you need a smaller one to fit your space? Ask yourself these questions before shopping. You may want to measure the area where your tub will go to make sure you understand what dimensions would work in your space.
- Warranties and Long-Term Maintenance: Some hot tubs are easier to maintain than others, such as filtration systems that require less upkeep. It’s a good idea to look into the proper care of a hot tub before you purchase it. That way you know what to expect! It’s also a good idea to consider whether a warranty is important to you, as only some brands offer them.
Installation Tips for Replacement Hot Tubs
If you already have a hot tub that is being replaced or upgraded, you need to think about what to do with your old tub. Hot tub removal is an easier process than you might have thought. While it’s a challenging and potentially dangerous job on your own, there are professional teams like Junk Crusaders who can get it out of your hair in no time.
When you make a hot tub removal appointment with us, we show up with all of the manpower and equipment to get it done! Before we come, we ask that you drain your hot tub and disconnect it from any power or gas. We’ll disassemble your hot tub, breaking it down into manageable pieces so we can load it up. When we’re done, we’ll even tidy up the area where your hot tub once was. That way you’re left with a clean space for the delivery of your next hot tub!